Metric nuts and bolts are commonly referenced using ‘M’ sizes, for example, M3, M8, M12. But the size of a metric fastener is more accurately specified using the diameter, pitch, and length dimensions...in millimeters. Items are manufactured to DIN and ANSI specifications.
- We offer diameters ranging from M5 to M72 for bolts and M5 through M100 for nuts.
- We offer Socket Products M6 to M48 and extra-long blanks for cutting and threading to customer specifications.
- Grades 8.8, 10.9, 11.9, 12.9, 18.8, and 316 are available.
- We stock large diameter, extra-long blanks in diameters from M5 x 300 to M64 x 50 in grades 8.8 to 10.9 for cutting and threading.
- Milling, grinding, slotting, and drilling is available.
- Hex Cap Screws, Socket Bolts, Carriage Bolts, Flange Bolts, Plow Bolts, custom head styles, nuts, and more.